Mahoney's Last Stand / Mahoney's Estate

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Linda Thompson, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Linda Thompson

Linda Thompson Supporting Actor

Has ANYBODY here ever seen this film?
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0073336/
    The reason I ask:
    I'm a Ron Wood/Faces fan, and I've had the soundtrack to this film for decades...I love it. (My first copy of it was on 8-track! I've also had it on vinyl, as well as multiple CD re-releases.) Based on the music, my natural curiosity made me want to see the film, to see what it was all about.
    Soundtrack info here: http://tinyurl.com/brgp5
    I had begun to seriously doubt whether or not this movie had ever actually been released, until I saw a listing for it in TV Guide many, many years ago, but, alas, it was being broadcast on a station not carried by my own cable system. (I cut the clipping out and saved it for a LONG time, just to convince myself that I hadn't simply imagined it or dreamed it, but I ultimately lost it a few years ago.)
    All of this, of course, was long before the internet came along. Since then, I've had many discussions about this movie online (mostly with other Wood/Faces/Stones fans), but I have NEVER encountered anyone who claims to have seen the movie. Everybody knows about it (because of the soundtrack), but I've never been able to find anybody who's actually seen it.
    So, it finally dawned on me to ask here.
    Anybody?

2. Linda Thompson

Linda Thompson Supporting Actor

Hmmm... So, looks like nobody here at HTF has ever seen this one either...

The elusive butterfly flutters away once more...

3. darrenh101

darrenh101 Auditioning

Here is is thanks to YouTube: