What's new

Magnum, P.I. (1 Viewer)

keisur

Auditioning
I don't know. watching "Squeeze Play" right now and it sounds like John Hillerman is the voice of Robin.

keisur

Auditioning
ahhh! I just found this, amazing how much it sounded like higgy-baby!

Orson Wells in Magnum, P.I.:
"Magnum, P.I." (1980) playing "Robin Masters" (voice) (uncredited) in episode: "Luther Gillis: File #001" (episode # 5.10) 6 December 1984

"Magnum, P.I." (1980) playing "Robin Masters" (voice) (uncredited) in episode: "Squeeze Play" (episode # 4.7) 17 November 1983

"Magnum, P.I." (1980) playing "Robin Masters" (voice) (uncredited) in episode: "The Big Blow" (episode # 3.21) 7 April 1983

"Magnum, P.I." (1980) playing "Robin Masters" (voice) in episode: "J. "Digger" Doyle" (episode # 1.16) 9 April 1981

Hey, thats good news, they are showing magnum right now in sweden. A question, is tom selleck the same guy who is dating hmmm rachel(?) in friends in some episodes?

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
It was part of a "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" sketch where he channeled surfed through various cable channels and the All Higgins Channel basically just showed pictures of Higgins. :D

keisur

Auditioning
He is obviously too young to have actually see it aired and has only seen the reruns. I believe those who actually got to see brand new shows have a much greater appreciation for the show. And I do agree with you when young people have to try and ruin a good informational thread with that sort of useless information. I actually would have like to have see the "All Higgins Channel." The show wouldn't have been right without higgins, and, even though he was odd, that was how his character was supposed to be, it's called acting.

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
He may not be young, he may just be an asshole. The worldwide web is full of them. Tom Selleck is a good guy. I hope the movie version is a success. :D :emoji_thumbsup:

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
the new garfield movie is getting the same reaction, but worse..

I did enjoy series of magnum, PI when it was on.. I do want to see the movie.

JACOB

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks