What's new

Magnum, P. I. Blu-ray Set (1 Viewer)

dawnshadow

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dawn
£113.50 on Amazon UK at the moment - 1 copy left.

£94.58 for international customers.

jaydogva

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason
FYI: Not a blu-ray, but the price is right: iTunes is selling the complete Magnum PI, all eight seasons, and in HD...for $35 total.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/magnum-p-i-the-complete-series/id1401006790

Can anyone tell me if the seasons contain the original title sequences? Season 1, episode 1 should not start off with the title sequence and it had entirely different theme music. Anyone who owns this from iTunes... is it correct or have they bastardized it? Thanks.

mark-edk

Second Unit
Season 1 Episode 1 is a two-parter as presented. It opens with famous theme which is also used on part 2. Starting with episode 3 the other theme is used until it is retired for the famous theme. I believe I read there were a few two-hour movie-length episodes that were split into two parts for syndication, and the split versions are used for those as well.

jaydogva

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason
Season 1 Episode 1 is a two-parter as presented. It opens with famous theme which is also used on part 2. Starting with episode 3 the other theme is used until it is retired for the famous theme. I believe I read there were a few two-hour movie-length episodes that were split into two parts for syndication, and the split versions are used for those as well.

Thanks! Wanted to know before I buy it.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Amazon is matching price now but it says delivery will be January 13th to 16th. It will probably be sooner than that but that is current date on website.
thanks, I grabbed it even though it looks like MillCreek...better than the dvds and less shelf space!! Win Win!!!

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Amazon is matching price now but it says delivery will be January 13th to 16th. It will probably be sooner than that but that is current date on website.
Just got the boxset fromBest buy but it looks like Mii Creek screwed the pooch, see phots...what were they thinking, LOL!!! No on one spotted cluster, this either at Mill Creek or Best Buy!!! I called Best Buy and got the runn arounrd in Hindi, and they told me to contact Mill Creek. Of course now it's the weekend...but will get hold of them and see how they handle it.
I'll send updates as they come in, Cap!!

Attachments

• IMG_1106.jpg
    IMG_1106.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1107.jpg
    IMG_1107.jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members