What's new

Magazine...good price? (1 Viewer)

Sean_J

Agent
Hello
I was wondering where can I get DVD ETC for the cheapest??? Is there a discount for HTF Members??? I dont wanna sound cheap but I wanna subscribe.

Ronn.W

Second Unit
It's only $19.95 for a year for 12 issues (10 + 2 free.) That's only about $1.66 an issue. That's very cheap for a mag like this.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Newsstand prices are non-negotiable and uniform everywhere. Subscription prices, as Ronn notes, are already a bargain (as they are for most magazines).

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I am curious about this magazine too because I love DVDs but I cant find a place with content info.
Can someone please help.
I would like to subscribe.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Mikel, I'm certain dozens of newsstands in the SF area have copies on hand. Just mosey over to one and flip through the magazine. JB

Ronn.W

Second Unit
I've found DVD Etc. at most bookstores with a decent magazine section, Barnes & Noble, Borders, etc... Might check there and ask them for it if you don't find it.

Clint Walker

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Sean & Mikel, Just caught the thread. Aside from a very special price for subscribers, each issue comes with a FREE photo of yours truly--now THAT is a DEAL! ;)

PS. Thanks for the kudos Ron!

Clint Walker

Stunt Coordinator
C'mon Ron, if I gave away subscriptions, that would make us just like every other HT-related mag out there! :D Can you say, "Publishers Clearing House"?

Ronn.W

Second Unit
That's OK. The last 'free' subscription to a magazine I got didn't bother extending the subscription I'd already signed up for, they just opened up a new account and sent me 2 of the exact same magazine every month...

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I do know. You should see some of the angry letters-to-the-editor a few stories of mine have attracted over the years! (The thick skin that results from such work has come in handy with this HTF moderator gig, I tell you!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks