Made for tv movies that you know are bad/cheesy but you can resist watching

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by LanieParker, Mar 30, 2005.

1. LanieParker

LanieParker Supporting Actor

Okay a take off of the thread in the movies forum....

Friends Till the End : This one stars Shannon Doherty and I swear everytime it is on I have to watch it. I'ts as bad as bad can be, but for some reason I watch it every time. The clubs scenes are the funniest. The singing is so bad, but I know all the songs from it. And yes, Shannon Doherty actually sings in this movie.

Madonna: Innocence Lost: Horible acting, major cheese factor, but yet again I am there watching whenever it is on.

The Susan Black story: Starring Brooke Sheilds and John Boy from the Walton's. Story about a guy stalking this girl and then shooting up their place of work because she won't go out with him.

Face of Evil : Stars Tracy Gold as a young girl who paints and kills a student to enter an arts program.

2. DaveBB

DaveBB Supporting Actor

I still can't believe I watched it since I have very little leisure time. But the earthquake melodrama "10.5" was a recent waste of time that I watched all the way through.

Still hate myself for it.

3. Bobbi*L

Bobbi*L Agent

"The Beast" one of the worst miniseries ever made for TV, but, I'll watch it everytime it's on.

4. Raasean Asaad

Raasean Asaad Supporting Actor

Any Sci-Fi movie based on a Peter Benchley novel.

5. Wendy_L

Wendy_L Supporting Actor

I've caught that movie a few times myself.

Since I got my DVD-Recorder I've taken up recording the Lifetime movies that are on during the day that even sound remotely interesting. Of course, I haven't watched a single one yet. I have about 25 now. LOL.

6. Alf S

Alf S Cinematographer
    Supporter

Alfie
    One that's rarely shown but sucks me in was done in the early 80's. It was about those two real life criminals who were chased down by the FBI and at the end of the show there was a massive shoot out in a California neighborhood..the two guys killed several FBI agents and were hit numerous times, but kept shooting...It was mesmarizing to watch.

Funny thing is the two criminals were played by Hutch of Starsky and Hutch and the dad from Family Ties.

Very creepy show.

Edit: It's called "In the line of duty: The FBI Murders"

7. Michael Harris

Michael Harris Screenwriter

Almost any movie made by and for the SCI FI Channel. "Mansquito" anyone?

8. Jeff_Standley

Jeff_Standley Supporting Actor

Im almost embarrased to say it but any movie on the Lifetime network. My wife will put these god awful shows on and within 20 minutes of watching it I cant pull my self away. I sit there the whole time telling my self this is awful just turn away, but I have to see how it ends for some wierd reason. LOL [​IMG] These movies are the worst and I would never think of watching it on my own, but when she puts it on its a different story.

Im so ashamed.[​IMG]