What's new

Made for tv movie trilogy of terror, getting a rerelease ! (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Its been out of print so long, never got a chance to own it. Finally its coming on august 29th, as a special edition witha commentary and other extras !

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Hey guys, i was just browsing horrordvds.com and was suprised to see a review already up for the special edition 2 months early ! Also 1 question, is the old tv movie dont be afraid of the dark out on dvd, or coming anytime soon ?

Jeff_CusBlues

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff
Joseph...It scared me too. Especially the end with her squatting there with that knife and those awful teeth. I didn't sleep at all that night.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Funny thing about this movie is i only remember the final story, but then again i havent seen it since around 1986, so cant wait !

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Oh god I was about 7 when this thing aired. It must have aired on a very slow night for tv viewing, because EVERYBODY watched it! I was prob. in the 2nd grade and every last kid in that class had seen it and was remarking on it. Nobody cares about the first two stories, and I don't remember them either. But everyone remembers that tiki doll story, and can describe it in detail!

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Darkskyfilms.com has put up a mini site for the upcoming dvd, it appears the dvd will come in a cool looking slipcover case !

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Found another early dvd review for the movie at dvd drive in. com. In this one they also say that the transfer is better than the old anchor bay disc.Ill never know because i never had the anchor bay version.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
The only reason ill ask this is because for the next few months, im playing catchup on dvds from previous months.Will this new edition of trilogy of terror be easilly available to buy a few months from now, or will i experience deja vu with it going out of print quickly like the anchor bay version ?

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Was finally able to order this after all today at amazon. Anyone pick it up yet? Would love to here your thoughts, while i wait for my copy to arrive next week.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Picked it up Tuesday from Best Buy.

Looked at the special features. Ms Black is just a little odd.

Watched the final story and it looks pretty good for a 30 year old tv-movie, still creepy.

Love the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks