made for tv movie Bad Ronald

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by marcSo, Jul 14, 2006.

1. marcSo

marcSo Stunt Coordinator

Does anyone remember this made for tv movie.I believe it was on the abc network.It was kind of scary type movie about a mother hiding her son in a part of the house that I believe was converted into a wall.with a small space behind the wall.I believe her son had killed someone. Does anyone know if this is available on dvd?.This movie always creeped me out. but at the same time was fun to watch.some of those made for tv movies from the 70's were really good.

2. Carlos Garcia

Carlos Garcia Screenwriter

Hi Marc, I remember the movie very well, along with other great Movies of the Week. Today there are only a few Movies of the Week from the 70s available on "official released" DVD (Night Stalker/Strangler, Trilogy of Terror (out of print but soon to be re-released), The Girl Most Likely To...these are just some of the ones available on DVD). However, there are some sites dedicated to putting these old made for TV movies out on DVD (even though they're not "official" releases). Google is your friend. Also, please look in your inbox [​IMG]

Carlos.