Madden 2003 Xbox-no replays after touchdowns?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bob East, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Bob East

Bob East Agent

I've now played 2 full games with 10 touchdowns scored and not one replay after a touchdown! This really hurts the overall presentation. Has anyone else noticed this and is it the same is the Playstation 2 version? I did love one thing that happened in the game however. The refs ruled I fumbled the ball with 1:02 to go in the half so I could not challenge even though the replay showed I did not fumble. Well, what do you know-a booth challenge ensued-the very first time my friend and I have ever seen this. And they reversed the call-one of the best moments I have had in a football video game. Why this is not included in NFL2k3 is beyond me. If only they could combine the 2 games-the great graphics of 2k3 with Maddens gameplay I would be in videogame heaven. As it is, my friend and I are still trying to decide which one to get.

2. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

they can be saved which is nice(i have over 15), and i have most defenitely seen replays for TD's

3. Dave Falasco

Dave Falasco Screenwriter

At first I thought that the ability to challenge calls would be a nice feature for 2K3 to add, but then that raises the question--would the computer start making bad calls just so you could challenge them? I mean, right now when I am penalized in 2K3 I may get upset, but at least I know my team really was guilty of the infraction. If the ability to challenge was in the game, would I be penalized more, both for the fouls I did commit and some shaky ones that get called so I have the opportunity to challenge them? Overall I think I like having the knowledge in the back of my mind that every call is a good call, even if I hate it when they go against me.