Madden 2002 xbox bugs

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Peake, Dec 13, 2001.

1. Jeff Peake

Jeff Peake Supporting Actor

I have experienced a couple of bugs recently in Madden 2002.

1) In showing stats during the game, it showed Time Of Position. It said I had 40 minutes and the CPU had 15.....we were only playing 10 minute quarters!

2) Often, when the stat's popup between plays, they disappear immedialtey.

3) I tackled a guy on the 30 yard line, and my guy knocked the ball loose. The ball shot about 50 yards out of the running-backs hands, at what I estimate to be a couple hundred miles per hour! I have a good replay saved of this....

Too bad microsoft has prohibited patches, it would be a good use of hard drive space.

Jeff

2. Oscar_R

Oscar_R Second Unit

If you think Microsoft has prohibited patches, read the Dead or Alive "add on disk" thread........ I'm not bitter

3. Bergan Peters

Bergan Peters Stunt Coordinator

I know for a fact that EA Sports has roster patches in store for the future. The X-Box just makes me EXCITED to get one.

4. Jeff Peake

Jeff Peake Supporting Actor

I have been playing alot of Madden 2002, and have found a couple more bugs.

1) After halftime, Leslie Visser (sp) comes on and says "Coach _____ had this to say about todays weather conditions... ". But she never finishes the sentence. This happens in just about every game.

2) I play the Rams. Isaac Bruce got injured (he is the #1 receiver). So in the GO TO GUY play selection screen, Torry Holt became WR#1, and all the plays normally available for Bruce were now associated with Holt. When Bruce recovered from his injury and rejoined the lineup, it still showed HOLT as my #1 receiver in the GO TO GUY play selection screen, even though BRUCE was back in the game. (And bruce was in fact running the routes for the #1 receiver)

There are several issues with this game that truly annoy me! The stats windows that immediatly dissappear has to be the worst bug I have noticed so far.

I love the game though. I am 6 weeks in to the 2nd season in franchise mode, after winning the superbowl in year 1. I play on PRO difficulty. I tried bumping it up to ALL-PRO, but got completely destroyed on that difficulty level.

jp