MadCatz MC2 Racing Wheel Replacement wonders!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AlbertA, Aug 20, 2003.

1. AlbertA

AlbertA Stunt Coordinator

Two months ago I found the MC2 Xbox Racing Wheel for $30 + shipping ($41.87 total), so I decided to jump on the deal even though I knew about the disconnect issues (The disconnect messages didn't annoy me to much by the way). I nevertheless sent an e-mail to tech support and they informed me that they would contact me later on when they fixed the issue.

That day came and they offered to replace the Xbox wheel for another one with no issues, or a Universal one also with no disconect issues. So I opted for the Universal wheel.

What's so great about this? That I didn't need to send the original Xbox wheel!!! I even asked the tech if I nedeed to sent it but he said it wouldn't serve them any good! They just asked for a the receipt and that's it!!!

So I ended up with two MC2 Racing Wheels (one Xbox with disconnect issues and A universal that works fine) for $41.87!! Woohoo!

I just had to post this!!!

2. Jason Merrick

Jason Merrick Supporting Actor

Jason Merrick
    Wow! That's the kind of service that is so lacking from most companies today.

Good to hear!

3. Ike

Ike Screenwriter

Does the wheel have a slot for the Live headset? Is there any wheel with a slot for the Live headset?

4. AlbertA

The one made only for Xbox does.
    But I don't know how soon they are going to start shipping the ones with out the disconnect issue or how to identify them.

5. Michael St. Clair

I wish the headset could plug into the Universal.

Albert,

Do you get the disconnect problem with the XBox wheel if you disable vibration?

6. AlbertA

Disabling the vibration IS a solution to the disconnect problem. If you contact tech support, that's the first thing they suggest.

So no, I don't get a disconnect problem with vibration disabled.