What's new

International Madame X - Region B Blu-ray Release (1 Viewer)

Panamint Cinema

Insider
Real Name
Russell Cowe
Panamint Cinema is delighted to announce the first Blu-ray release of "Madame X" (David Lowell Rich, 1966) starring Lana Turner and John Forsythe on March 14th 2016.

Regarded by many as one of Lana Turner's finest performances, our release is produced from a stunning 2K transfer with LPCM 2.0 lossless audio.

Special features: Subtitles in English for the deaf and hard of hearing; 16 page illustrated booklet; Reversible inlay with new design and one based on the original French poster; Theatrical trailer; Universal Newsreels - "Welcome Back Constance Bennett" and "Madame X Premiere" both in 2K HD.

We are now accepting pre-orders and shipping will begin w/b February 29th. Please note payment will be taken on placing of order.

Home Theater Forum members enjoy a 10% discount by entering coupon code HTF10 at our checkout. Valid until March 20th.

Order now at: http://www.panamint.co.uk/madame-x-blu-ray-5904-p.asp

Russell Cowe, Panamint Cinema

Attachments

• madame-x-press-release.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I'll place my order on Saturday . . . which my credit card regards as next month.

I've always liked Lana Turner so this disc is an essential purchase.

Ed Lachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Edmund Lachmann
I'll be ordering this today. Thank you so much for bringing us this fabulous film in HD. I wonder if there are any plans to offer more Universal titles. I'm among those who would love to see some of the Universal DeMille's, especially Sign of the Cross, maybe something directed by Mitch Leisen, or perhaps the Best Picture winner Going My Way. We so appreciate your efforts to offer titles like this to hungry classic movie lovers.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I'll be ordering this today. Thank you so much for bringing us this fabulous film in HD. I wonder if there are any plans to offer more Universal titles. I'm among those who would love to see some of the Universal DeMille's, especially Sign of the Cross, maybe something directed by Mitch Leisen, or perhaps the Best Picture winner Going My Way. We so appreciate your efforts to offer titles like this to hungry classic movie lovers.

I hope you're opening Pandora's box with this request. As RAH has informed us that there is a "new Universal" and as Universal seem to be leasing HD masters out to boutique labels, e.g. Remember The Night, almost anything is possible. I certainly hope that this new disc from Panamint is the first of many. There is so much that Universal own that I want on Blu-ray.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I'm among those who would love to see some of the Universal DeMille's, especially Sign of the Cross, maybe something directed by Mitch Leisen, or perhaps the Best Picture winner Going My Way. We so appreciate your efforts to offer titles like this to hungry classic movie lovers.

Of the forties De Mille's, I'd like Unconquered the most, a fun western & Howard De Silva is such a great baddie (of course a product of its time, & not exactly politically correct where the American Indian is concerned). I think the R1 DVD looks stunning, I thought it might pop up in Germany sometime, but I'll buy it from anywhere.

Ed Lachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Edmund Lachmann
I hope you're opening Pandora's box with this request. As RAH has informed us that there is a "new Universal" and as Universal seem to be leasing HD masters out to boutique labels, e.g. Remember The Night, almost anything is possible. I certainly hope that this new disc from Panamint is the first of many. There is so much that Universal own that I want on Blu-ray.

GOD, do I wish there could be a "new Warner Brothers"!

Stefano B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stefano
Dear Mr. Cowe, I noticed that any reference to your previously announced blu-ray of Jacques Tourneur's Canyon Passage has been taken down from the site...does that mean that the Panamint release is cancelled or just slightly postponed? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rvolkman
Recent bookmarks