Mad Season: Live at the Moore

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dean DeMass, May 20, 2002.

1. Dean DeMass

Dean DeMass Screenwriter

I just found my videotape of this concert over the weekend (been looking for it awhile) and me and a couple of friends watched it. I hadn't seen it in over 6 years and I know this will never see the light on DVD, so I really have to treat this tape like gold.

What a great sounding videotape this is. The stereo sound is just incredible. Layne sounds fantastic for this show, and IMHO, this show proves how much he enjoyed playing with this group of guys and these great songs. Everything about this show in just incredible. Mike McCready's guitar work proves he is one of the best in rock. The drums and bass are in your face and with Layne singing his heart out, I just get down knowing that he is not on this planet anymore making great music.

Anyone who hasn't seen this tape needs to find a way to get a hold of a copy. It is an incredible concert and a top-notch production.

Here is the song list:

Lifeless Dead

River of Deceit

I Don't Know Anything

X-ray Mind

Long Gone Day

All Alone

November Hotel

Lifeless Dead (Self Pollution Radio Session)

River of Deceit (video)

-Dean-

NP: Eminem - The Eminem Show

2. Dan B

Dan B Screenwriter

I'm going to hold out for the DVD, along with Facelift Live from Alice. I want my music on DVD. You're right though, it's a great video.

-Dan

3. Zen Butler

Zen Butler Producer

Zen K. Butler
    I have this also, great video. I would repurchase if it hits dvd.

4. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

I too have this VHS, but my VCR died quite a while ago. I do wish it would see light of day on DVD, especially with Layne's passing.