What's new

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Mad-Max-Mel-Gibson.jpg

Max Rockatansky (Mel Gibson, in only his second credit) is a veteran police officer in the Main Force Patrol (MFP), one of the last vestiges of law and order in a near future world that is in steep decline. Filmed in the Australian outback and coastal Melbourne, the desolate landscapes could be anywhere in a world turned to desert. Max and his fellow MFPs are mostly concerned with stopping the loonies from racing across Highway 29 in suicidal death trap vehicles, and they use high octane pursuit cars to get the job done. One local gang of punk knucklehead bikers is lead by Toecutter (Hugh Keays-Byrne, who played Immortant Joe in Mad Max: Fury Road). When Toecutter attacks Max’s family and burns Max’s best friend alive, Max joins the world in going crazy.
Max becomes vengeance incarnate and settles the score with the biker gang, one by one.

Disc Information...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
Excellent - thanks for the review. I'm a fan of this and will be ordering it.

drapera

Auditioning
Real Name
Avery Draper
I think I might hold out for a new version. If the audio is that lacking, maybe enough complaints will spur a new edition down the road...pun intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks