What's new

Mad About You S1- Sales performance? (1 Viewer)

ChrisKe

Stunt Coordinator
I was wondering if anyone had a feel for how this set has sold since release and whether this will be enough to justify the further seasons being done?

JohnDMoore

Stunt Coordinator
It's sold out at my local Wal-Mart and Target at least. I don't know if that's representative, but I have seen many people buying them.
I can only hope "Mad About You" gets more releases.

William Waits

Stunt Coordinator
I don't atleast not with the current transfer. I don't think i've ever been so disappointed with a transfer before.
Apparently, you've never seen the Sound Of Music transfer.... ;) It is sooooo wretched, that they ought to be embarrased on many levels, one of which is the fact that it is actually released that way. Next would be the fact that they put it in a 5-Star collection (supposedly an item worth having), and finally with the THX logo on it....
I know that the THX logo does not apply to the actual quality of the transfer, but since the studios seem to want us to believe it is with their advertising, they at least need to step up to the plate....

EricW

Senior HTF Member
Apparently, you've never seen the Sound Of Music transfer.... It is sooooo wretched
??? i've actually been thinking of getting the disc recently so your description of the video quality sparked my interest. i searched dvdfile.com for a review and they said the video was excellent.
(edit)
agh, i just noticed there's a bunch of threads regarding this issue :P nevermind...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.