What's new

M22ti vs CBM-170 (1 Viewer)

CurtisSC

Screenwriter
Ganesh,

As far as Denon, all I know is that it is not as warm as the HK's. If you thought the Aperions were bright, I would go with the Ascends.

Ganesh

Agent
Ok, I'm going ahead and ordering the Ascends too. My house is going to look like CircuitCity this weekend!

Thanks,
Ganesh.

CurtisSC

Screenwriter
I think the the demand on the Ascends has been pretty high. Might have to wait a bit. So you might want to hold off on the Circuit City decorum for a bit.

Randall_D

Auditioning
Yep, The delivery time is out to TWO weeks, But I can wait.
Maybe in that time we can start an Ascend Forum!! :D

AjayRAV

Stunt Coordinator
Yup, a two week wait it is! I'm waiting rather impatiently for their arrival so I can banish my Kilpschs to my secondary system. BTW, talked to someone at Ascend yesterday, who said was that the demand for these puppies far outpaced their manufacturing capacity- hence the wait. And all this strictly by word-of-mouth! Dang these things must be good.....Anyway, in about a week, I'll find out:)

Ajay

CurtisSC

Screenwriter
Geez Chris.....:D Always picking on me!

There has been a lot of interest lately in the Ascends...and I admit...I feed into it.

But I wouldn't do so if I didn't think they were a great value.

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
"But I wouldn't do so if I didn't think they were a great value."

You're peaching to the choir. If you weren't telling everyone to check out Ascend I'd be the one doing it.

BradJudy

Stunt Coordinator
I'll let Curtis handle most of the forum posting. :)

Curtis: Since you always ask, the project is still rolling along and I'm over 1/2 done with the final stage, but life is really busy at the moment. I'm hoping to be done by the end of next week, but then I have to send them back to DF for component installation.

CurtisSC

Screenwriter
Gee..thanks Brad.

Really looking forward to seeing your handy work. Maybe I will send DF a note and ask for a sneak peek when the cabinets are out here.....if you don't mind.

Chris is taking over posting duties next week. :D

Rather than running around to meetings the last couple of weeks...I have been in my office doing "administrative" work.

BradJudy

Stunt Coordinator
Curtis, I don't mind you checking them out while they're there. You'll get to see them completed before I do. I probably won't post any pictures until I have them back. I have work-in-progress pics to do a write up, but that probably won't happen until October.

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
"Chris is taking over posting duties next week."

I can handle it here but you'll need someone(s) else for that 7.5 posts daily average over on AVS. I am very impressed with your ability to switch from micro-managing to delegating. :D

CurtisSC

Screenwriter
I'm kind of chilling on AVSForum a bit. I had a surge last week or so.

I seem to like HTF a little better nowadays....not as much "noise".

Anyways, hopefully there will be an Ascend board.

Ben_wood

Stunt Coordinator
Curtis, are David and Jason brothers? Oh, and your name on AVS suddenly makes sense to me!

CurtisSC

Screenwriter
Ben,

My guess is yes...but I don't think I have ever spoken to Jason, and I know I have never met him.

curtis

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks