M&K,SVS,Outlaw: What do you think?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Patrick_T, Dec 23, 2001.

1. Patrick_T

Patrick_T Agent

Okay,

So I have auditioned a system using M&K S-125's all around and loved the system. I would like to use these speakers for main, center, and surrounds. Now, I am also interested in utilizing both SVS and outlaw for my sub and electronics. I was curious if anyone here had used either the SVS subs with M&K speakers, or if anyone had used the M&K speakers with outlaw amplification? I was planning on using the 20-39CS+, outlaw 950, and outlaw 750. I am less concerned with how the outlaw components will match than with how the M&K and SVS will pair. Will the outlaw 950's bass managment features allow me to get a fairly good match between the s-125's and the SVS both in home theater and stereo modes? Thanks again.

Patrick

2. Patrick_T

Patrick_T Agent

bump

3. RAF

RAF Lead Actor

If you will check out my HT web site you will notice that I use an SVS 16-46PC with my M&K150 speakers and I absolutely love it. In fact, I added the SVS to an already existing M&K350 Subwoofer and this is all explained on the site.

With M&K, SVS and Outlaw (I'm looking to add a 950 pre/pro to my set-up whenever it is released) you can't go wrong. The owners of this forum visited my HT and they went away very impressed with the sound.

'Nuff said.