What's new

M&K sub (1 Viewer)

Joe*H

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys, I'm looking to get a low cost sub for my home, I was thinking about a dayton but a friend of mine has an older m&k sub he would sell me for $150. He said its about 7 years old and he thinks it has 2 10 inch drivers. one is passive. He said he thinks its 100 watts. it has a walnut box. This guy keeps his stuff perfect, so I'm sure there's not a mark on it. I know that this is only a little of the info on the sub but he has not called me with the model number. As soon as I get I will post it. I just wanted to know if there was any models to avoid and also if it is to old. thanks Joe

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
For $150.00. how can you go wrong with a brand like M&K?? sounds like a good deal to me:)

wilborn f

Agent
I agree! if you can get a mint 7-year old M&K sub with dual (push-pull) 10 inchers, GRAB IT!!!!!!!

Besides, M&K offers a 10 year warranty. All you have to do is register it with them online

Joe*H

Stunt Coordinator
thanks guys, but I do have one more for you. once I get the sub I will place it next to the tv, however I now have bose am 5 for my fronts and they have that no amp woofer box that they connect to, right now I have that next to the tv in the front. Can I connect the bose cubes right to the receiver, and take the woofer out of line. I read the bose book and they said not to do that. Or should I move this set up to the rears and get a new set of regular fronts. any suggestions or speaker recommendations would be great.

Joe*H

Stunt Coordinator
the sub is a v1b does anyone have any info on this sub and if it will work right with my set up.thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks