What's new

M&K MX-350THX MkII value? (1 Viewer)

javig999

Auditioning
Real Name
Javier Gomez
Hello all,

I have the sub noted above and I have been more into photography lately. As is stands the sub is relegated to man cave duty, and with a 2 year old at home (in the room above said man cave) it does not see much action these days. The wife thought it was too big for the living room, so we got a Sony sound bar...I know...I know...

Anyhow, I would like to potentially sell it if I can get a decent lens out of it, or something like that, but I have no idea what the current value of the sub is. I have had it for years, and it functions flawlessly, but has moved with me a few times so shows some scuffs, etc.

Did some searches here (and elsewhere online), but found it as part of a package, so I could not gauge a price.

If this forum would help me to establish a value for the sub I would be greatly appreciative.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Look at closed auctions on Ebay. That's one of the best sources of finding the value of a used item. Better yet, just auction it with a high reserve. If it doesn't sell, you know it means more to you than it does to others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks