What's new

M&K column surrounds - any opinions out there? (1 Viewer)

VinceS

Grip
At the CES show I heard the new M&K column surrounds and they sounded pretty good. I am in the process of deciding whether to go with the SS150 tripoles or one of the column surrounds to match up with my M&K s100b, s125, MX150II set-up and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts. I did like the way the columns sounded but think they might be a bit obtrusive with their placement.

I am running them through a Sony STRDA5ES and am keeping the system as a 5.1. If I did go with the SS150s any thoughts on what to use as a center back if I decided to upgrade later?

Thanks!

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I have the 150 system (including the SS150's in the rear and also an ES amp) and couldn't be happier, although I have not heard the new columns. When I upgrade to 7.1, I plan on using M&K monopoles in the rear, although I haven't decided on a particular model as of yet because it will be a long time before I will be able to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks