What's new

'm having a feedback. (1 Viewer)

douche

Auditioning
Real Name
himynameischuck
I need help. I'm using a SONY DVD HOME THEATER DAV-DZ270 when i plugged my phone or my psp on to the audio in using a cable to play music it feedbacks even i dont even play a music. I've been using my home theatre as a sound output for a long time. Any solutions for this? Thanks:confused:

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Hi chuck and welcome to HTF. If you intend to stay and get more than a confused look, I'd suggest both a name change and a little bit more time taken writing out your question. I've read it 5 times and I have no idea what you are asking. Please be a bit more descriptive.

douche

Auditioning
Real Name
himynameischuck
ok so here it is. when i use my home theatre for an output sound using my phone the moment i plugged the jack on the audio in it feedback even if im not playing music. just feeedbaaacks and it wont stop until i unplugged the jack. about the name how can i change it?

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Chuck,

How are you connecting the devices - are you using the USB connection on the front of the Sony system, or are you using the stereo mini-jack? Only some devices are officially "supported" via the USB connection, and I don't see any phones, or PSP listed as a supported device (manual p. 76). What phone are you trying to use?

What format is the music in that you are trying to play back? MP3? Only certain media types are supported by the Sony.

It's highly possible that playing back audio files from any random phone is not going to work as you'd expect.

Did you say it used to work? Was that with a different phone, or different device, or has nothing really changed, and all of a sudden it stopped working?

douche

Auditioning
Real Name
himynameischuck
Jason Charlton said:
Chuck, How are you connecting the devices - are you using the USB connection on the front of the Sony system, or are you using the stereo mini-jack?  Only some devices are officially "supported" via the USB connection, and I don't see any phones, or PSP listed as a supported device (manual p. 76).  What phone are you trying to use? What format is the music in that you are trying to play back?  MP3?  Only certain media types are supported by the Sony. It's highly possible that playing back audio files from any random phone is not going to work as you'd expect. Did you say it used to work?  Was that with a different phone, or different device, or has nothing really changed, and all of a sudden it stopped working?
im using the 3.5mm jack audio in/out. My psp and my samsung phone are the gadgets i used to play with it but then last month it didnt work when i plugged the jack it just feedbacks.

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Is it the same cable? A new cable would only be a couple bucks and might be worth a try. I'm not sure I have any other suggestions if this is a situation where all factors are the same, and it simply "stopped" working the same way.

Wish I could offer more help, but I think I'm stumped. Sorry!

douche

Auditioning
Real Name
himynameischuck
its okay now. The cause of it was the f*cking HDMI cable. i unplugged it everytime im not using it. chaaarrrss +10rep

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Glad you figured it out. I hate when it's something stupid and totally unrelated like that. Thanks for following up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks