What's new

M*A*S*H Season 2 DVD to be delayed till Fall? (1 Viewer)

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Link Removed
Well this isn't too good to hear.
The insert that came with Season 1 says the next season is coming in May, but the above website says otherwise. Who is correct, and if it is the website, I wonder why it has been pushed back so far.

James Miller

Stunt Coordinator
Then again, May is a big month for TV releases... ST:Next Gen. Season 2, Sex and the City Season 3, X-Files Season 5, Dark Shadows...

Some big (some bigger than others, but quite a few that DVD aficionados will definitely be buying) movies in May: Harry Potter, Pearl Harbor Directors Cut, Ocean's 11, Patriot:Superbit, Traffic:Criterion, Duel:Spielbeg, Memento:SE, First Blood:SE, The Others....

So maybe FIX decided that there was too much $ competition that month... Particularly among the TV releases... They may also figure that two season set releases that soon apart may oversaturate the market..

Also, I see no indication of expected release dates on Amazon, dvdpricesearch, or deepdiscount dvd; which is odd if a MAY release were expected...

BTW, I bet Sopranos Season 3 has already been mastered, but isn;t expected on dvd until late fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks