What's new

Lutron spacer system (1 Viewer)

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
Anyone have one of these? I am looking into the 5 scene module. I would like to do 3 scenes basically with 3 different sets of lights. Looks like i will need 3 of the main control switches and then the 5 scene module.

Anyone know how much this goes for? Particularly the 5 scene module and remote?

I know I can pickup the 1 scene jobby at Home depot with the remote for $70CDN.

Thanks

Lon_Coleman

Agent
I am glad you asked that questions. It sounds like you are trying to do the same thing that I am. 3 Seperate lights controlled by one remote able to use preset scenes.

I would also like to know the cost of this in US $$.

Thanks

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
From websites I've surfed it's really expensive in the US!

I don't understand I can pickup the basic unit for $70 CDN, but on the web this same unit is $99US!

Total I figured out was close to $500 US!

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
Well here is the pricing I received.

$148 CDN for the 5 scene module

$69 CDN for each single incadensent dimmer

$96 CDN for the 5 scene remote (but I have a pronto so I don't need the remote PHEW!)

So About $450 for the setup I want.

Simply go to Lutron's site and find a dealer near you. I think it's cheaper in Canada for some reason.

John Bejster

Auditioning
James,
For that kind of money, a brand new Grafik Eye system can be had on eBay. I just bought a GRX-3503 for under $400 :) (retail is about $800, street just under $600). This model gives me 4 scenes for 3 lighting zones (cans, sconces, and rope lights around tray ceiling) with dimming in 1% increments anywhere from a couple seconds to an hour. I plan on downloading the remote codes into a Pronto (when I get it) from Remotecentral.com. Definitely the way to go IMHO.
John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks