What's new

Lumix FZ20 Lives! (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
People are reporting on DPReview that they have received the camera! Initial talk has been very, very positive. But the only places to order it appear to be Amazon and Circuit City -- Circuit City was completely out of stock by the end of the first day, and Amazon says they'll be shipping it on September 21 (which is *during* my #$(*&#$* vacation!!! :angry: ). I tried calling a bunch of local stores, and nobody's gotten it yet.

If anyone here gets a chance to try one out, please post what you think (or where you found it)!

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
I've been following the threads over at DPReview for some time, and the FZ20 is on my short list of wants right now. My only beef is the video mode, compared to the Canon S1 IS which does VGA @ 30FPS, this only does 320x240 @ 10fps if I read it right. Movies aren't the primary use for the cam I know, but it would be nice if it was just a tad better on the video side of it. I won't have the funds for this camera for at least a month from the looks of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks