What's new

Luigi's Mansion (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Hi. I just beat Luigi's Mansion (the original mansion) and it's about 2 am... I got the hidden mansion, what's the difference, Japanese version??? Also, did anyone get a rank A, I got a rank C, is it because I only had 47/50 boos?

Thanks in advance

-Bert

P.S.-It felt great to see Mario come out of the machine...

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I can't really help on your question, Bert, but I wanted to say I think you have an awesome last name. So melodic, so harmonious! Congratulations on finishing Luigi, and on having such a cool last name. :)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
"LoL", same to you man, I mean I've never seen a last name so different then mine... ( I was just kidding...

Weird,What % Italian are you, unless you're not and you just have that last name from some odd coincidence...

Thanks

-Bert

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I think the second mansion is there to help you get closer to the most money you can get so you can get the best mansion at the end (there's a bunch of them, and the best is like $100 million). Other than that, there are some small differences.

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
This game has been pretty easy so far which is a good thing, since after playing rogue squardon and it being so frustrating, i need this game to calm me down!!!

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I know this is an old game and all, but I just picked it up used and its a blast! Initially I thought it was going to be stupid because its just the same thing over and over, but all the little details have got me laughing as little luigi is running around the mansion. I love just walking through the halls yelling out MARIO! Its hilarious when Luigi is almost out of hearts and his voice gets all crackly and scared. Such a surprise that its so much fun!

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
The game's not as terrible as it's made out to be. Best thing about it though is the music-I love when Luigi starts humming along nervously. I think this game would have been much better received if it hadn't been a flagship launch game.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
The second mansion has slight changes, but the biggest change is stronger ghosts/stronger vacuum. From what I've been told it is nearly, if not completely impossible to score an A on the first mansion. If you beat the second, a third will become available. I've only beat it once. I'm sure I'll go back to it in the time I own my GCN.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks