Luigi's Mansion - final boss question

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott Mankey, Jan 4, 2002.

1. Scott Mankey

Scott Mankey Auditioning

The final boss in Luigi's Mansion keeps killing me. I know you're supposed to suck up the spiky balls and shoot it back at him when he bends over, I'm just not very good at it.

Is there a short cut to get back to the final boss? Every time I die, I start over again at the entrance to the mansion and I have to walk downstairs to King Boo's chamber, listen to his whole speech, etc., etc. It takes a long time and I'd rather just skip to the boss.

2. Corey Hancock

Corey Hancock Stunt Coordinator

Scott,

I rented this game over a weekend and didn't die until I got to the last boss!!!! I probably died 20+ times trying to finish him off. To answer your question, as far as I know there is no short cut to get to him or to skip the speech. And to finish him off you shoot the spiked mines at him and the ghost will come out and then you vacuum till the ghost is out of life, and repeat every time the ghost goes back into Bowser. I can't tell you how many times I threw my controller into the ground because of this boss. Good luck.

Corey

3. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

My only tip against this boss is too ensure you throw the spiked ball as far away from him as possible. Then run to the top of the area and try suck up the boo. That way you avoid getting hit by the spiked ball as well.

-Andre F