Lucky- a film I'm dying to see

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Justin_S, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Justin_S

Justin_S Producer

Mar 4, 2001
    I've been hearing about this film for a while now, and I've been dying to see it, as the storyline is right up my alley. The film has also been getting a good amount of buzz from festival screenings, and its a damn shame its taken so long for this film to get a distributor. Even now its going straight to DVD on January 13th according to Fangoria. Still, I'll just be happy to finally see it after waiting forever. Seriously, there's no way I couldn't be intrigued by this plot:

"Ever have one of those lifetimes where nothing seems to go right? Failing cartoon writer, Millard Mudd, has sunk deep into one. Living hermit-like and existing on a strict alcohol diet, Mudd's world has collapsed. But one day everything changes when a dog named Lucky enters his life. You see, what makes Lucky no ordinary dog is his ability to talk. And what makes Lucky invaluable is his ability to teach Mudd how to write again. But what makes Lucky dangerous is his ability to get inside Mudd's head and turn him into a serial killer."

Anyways, I'm curious if anyone here has had the good fortune of seeing this? I'd love to hear opinions, good or bad. Can't wait till I can finally see the film for myself!
  2. Estevan Lapena

Estevan Lapena Stunt Coordinator

Jun 21, 2003