What's new

Lowest price of Jack Ryan Collection? (1 Viewer)

Paul_Nyman

Second Unit
Most of the reviews for this sound positive. Will Sunday's store circulars beat the online pricing?

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
If you go to BestBuy.com and put the JRC in your cart it is only $44.99.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Also if you're willing to risk Paramount potentially using dual-language covers, you can get the Canadian version from Amazon.ca - there is a $10 coupon floating around the web deals sites and you can have the CA version expedited shipped to you for under $40 U.S. (I think it was $37 when converted). Of course now that I think about it the Best Buy deal might be worth it for instant gratification, but tax will push it up to about $47, depends on how much you'll miss the $10.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Other than Target, what will other B&M stores be selling the BOXED set for next week?
You have to wait until Sunday. Forum rules prevent discussion of "sale" prices before the new circulars are made public on Sundays (see the #4 thread at the top of this section).

And on Sunday, you can check out Dave Lambert's Weekly Round-Up! :)

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
If you go to BestBuy.com and put the JRC in your cart it is only $44.99.
Like Scott said, this is the price on Best Buy's web site, for the box. Individual titles there are $12.99.

So it's a good bet that pricing will be the same in Best Buy B&M.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Yes there is, the original releases of HFRO, PG, & CAPD. This is what someone mentioned seeing for $39.99 at Target, while someone else claimed to have gotten the 4 disc SCE box for that price, ... confusion!

Edwin_H

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up my box set last Wednesday at my local Wal Mart. Being the geniuses they are they couldnt read the street date I suppose, so my friend and I each picked up a copy of the set. It was 47.99 I believe. They also had Extreme Ops out early, but I think I'd rather gouge out my eyes than subject myself to that horror!

Paul_Nyman

Second Unit
:emoji_thumbsup:

Well Best Buy has it for a great price ($44.99 4 DVD set), and Target doesn't have any of the new 4 DVD sets in the stores yet or pictured in their Sunday ads. Doesn't matter I know where I'm picking this up Tuesday.

I know our local Target has three copies of the older non-anamophic 3 DVD set for $39.99 sitting on the shelf still.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Can anyone confirm the Target price on the new 4-disc SE set?

Paul_Nyman

Second Unit
:frowning:

My Target isn't getting the 4-disc edition, they still have three sets of the older non-anamorphic boxset priced @ $39.99. The staff person mentioned that this store would only bring in the newer boxset around Christmas. Yet another reason to buy at Best Buy for $44.99!

Well up here in Canada Future Shop has the set for 49.99 and 14.99 for the disks individually except for the Sum of All Fears ... I figured you couldn't go wrong for that price ...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks