What's new

Loving Jake & The Fatman!! Anyone else waiting for more?? (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
So I sat down to watch J&FM the other day, and I'm hooked! I haven't seen it in 20 yrs, but it's as good as I remember. I can't wait for S1 Vol2.

Paramount needs to release entire seasons though, that would increase sales for sure.

Lets go for the entire season 2!!

Montytc

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim Montavon
I have been enjoying the first volume along with the first volume of Canon. I hope they continue to release both shows, but I am a little concerned since Vol.2 of Canon has been announced, but not Jake so far. I hope they don't drop it after 1/2 of a season.:frowning:

jamoon2006

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jack Mooney
I've really enjoyed Season 1, Volume 1. William Conrad is terrific - he gets to be a kind of Columbo/Perry Mason hybrid, and Joe Penny has really good chemistry with him. Some of the episodes are better than others - my favorite so far has been the one with Robert Culp as the lawyer who frames his ex-wife for murder - and there are the occasional outbursts of bad 80s acting, but for the most part this is a solid mystery series. I've pre-ordered the next volume (along with the next Cannon to complete my Conrad collection!) and can't wait to see more of the show.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Montytc said:
I am a little concerned since Vol.2 of Canon has been announced, but not Jake so far. I hope they don't drop it after 1/2 of a season.:frowning:
Jake & The Fatman S1 Vol2 has been announced! Cover art has been released already...

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I was looking forward to getting this, then at the last minute had a change of heart. Now i am tempted to order it again.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Aryn Leroux said:
I was looking forward to getting this, then at the last minute had a change of heart. Now i am tempted to order it again.
GO for it!!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eathree
Recent bookmarks