What's new

'LOVE CRUISE'. Where's an iceberg when you really need one!? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Oh man, this looks to be the worst of these so called "reality" shows yet!
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Actually..I kinda like the potential this has to be petty, tawdry and vulgar! I mean...I haven't seen a stupider buncha of people since I last watched Springer! I haven't watched the second episode yet...watched Enterprise premier....but I am sure I won't be disappointed!
------------------
"The ScootPlex2000 is the ONLY theater I screen films for review in!"
David Manning-Critic
Scooter-Palooza 2..Be There or Be Square!
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/.../030866.html#5

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
I've been watching it. Sue me, I love reality TV shows. This show is by far packed with the biggest bunch of ego toting morons I've seen yet. You'd think that you're watching a crew of babies filmed with hidden cameras. None of these idiots care how they come across to the rest of the world. It's obvious to me that many of these people haven't had any major problems in their life if they break down in tears when someone doesn't like them. Morons, all of them, yet I can't stop watching :)~

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I agree the show is cheesy and the people on it are stupid, which is good, but an iceberg would still be cool.
I wonder why they aren't on a real cruise ship. Hmmm...oh well. Can't wait for Temptation Island 2! And on Friday there's The Mole 2.

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
There's nothing "real" about these reality shows.
Like, gag me with a spoon dude! Where's Springer as the MC when we need him??
wink.gif

Dan
------------------
Stop HDCP and 5C-- Your rights are at risk!

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Is there an episode where Toni (blonde with huge implants) doesn't shed those fake tears? I will watch only until she is booted to loser island or until Fox comes out with something more offensive for me to heckle.
I was hoping that on loser island everyone is beaten or chased by hungry dogs, but I found out it's some resort on aruba. what a jip
But I do agree with you guys- Love Cruise makes Temptation Island look like Roots
[Edited last by Chuck Schick on October 03, 2001 at 03:05 PM]

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Ok, let's put a dozen and a half horny teenagers with ego problems on a boat and film what happens.
I love network tv.
rolleyes.gif

I'm sorry guys, I just can't get into the reality shows. It seems a bit much like a soap opera to me.
------------------
My DVD Collection

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The only thing bringing this show down is that people aren't being ruthless and that Toni chick is being a total attention whore. She cries all the time, she yells real loud, she has implants (she even said she got them to make people pay attention to her), and she just gets really annoying. Michael might be playing the game but he's seeming whiny, and so are a bunch of the people on the boat.
Nonetheless, I want to see some yelling and fighting, even though nothing beats the chicken fight from Survivor II.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks