Love, American Style

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by TimT, May 2, 2006.

1. TimT

TimT Agent

I have searched TSODVD and having thought about it, I have not seen any news on this anywhere. Does anyone have any news or know of any rumors regarding this series and whether it might ever see the light of day?

2. Michael Alden

Michael Alden Supporting Actor

Owned by Paramount, which means it is one of hundreds of shows they could release but it's not even on their radar at this point.

3. Carlos Garcia

Carlos Garcia Screenwriter

I loved this show as a kid. It used to run Friday nights on ABC along with The Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family, The Odd Couple and Room 222. Those were the most fun filled 3 hrs of television for me back in those days...I really hope this show eventually makes it to DVD...I'd pick it up immediately!

4. Joe Karlosi

Joe Karlosi Producer

You're singing my song, Carlos. I remember those days vividly. Back then, Friday Night was "card playing night" for my parents, and they'd go around the corner with our relatives for their weekly game with all us cousins in the living room watching that wonderful lineup on TV.

5. Elena S

Elena S Supporting Actor

This program seems like a good candidate for the new Internet broadcast site (the name of it escapes me at the moment) where you can see old TV shows online.