Louie Anderson...what happened !

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MikeAW, Jan 4, 2002.

1. MikeAW

MikeAW Second Unit

Saw Louie Anderson on "Family Feud" the other day, while channel surfing, and I thought he had a ponytail!

Loved Richard "Sleeeezy Love" Dawson more, because he genuinely looked bored with all those cheap wet kisses and turning on middle-aged housewives all over the USA. And stylish in the vests! As he wouldn't give his blessing to this Louie version "Family Feud", I can imagine him sitting in his darkened living room, shouting at the Tv set and brooding about what could have been!

Who does Louie appeal to ? Housewives who were abused as children...remembering Louie came out on the subject years ago ?

He is truly a poor man's John Candy. Where does he go from here..."Supermarket Sweep"...now there is typecasting, him grabbing at the Malomars ?

2. Mike Broadman

Mike Broadman Producer

Did anyone catch a MadTV sketch spoofing Anderson on the Family Feud? The two families were a black family, the Meigers (which Louie of course pronounced "Migger") and a white family, the Craggers.

That sketch pretty much summed up what happened to Louie.

3. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

YES. I saw that to. It was absolutely hilarious. That guy looked so disgruntled playing Louie