What's new

Lou Grant listing! (1 Viewer)

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
I checked on some of the episodes that are problematic which I have. The timesped ones from the first 4 seasons, mine are timesped as well. I have those from Hulu and A&E. Indians and Catch I have complete from Hulu and CBS. When I get a chance, I can A/B Indians to see what's missing. I can check Stroke from my A&E copy to see if it differs. Some of those 5th season running times seem short, even for timespeeding. I'll try to check those as well at some point with my A&E copies.

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Just got the first 4 seasons as a gift, but they were picked up from ebay by someone who doesn't know of the history of bootlegs, so I have a question...

What's the average disc file size? The sets are pegging out at 4.35 GB of data per disc for me, so I'm curious as to what the file sizes are for the rest of you.

And, in a more general question and a summary for those of us not quite ready to go back through 10 pages, how did the series itself come out on the unedited front? Was there very much editing because of bad original source handling? Timespeeding?

Lecagr

Screenwriter
Real Name
Lee
Season 3 : "Indians" 44:42 (definitely cut, and the big outlier in run times. I wonder what necessitated this radical editing? Something political, perhaps?).

I just received season 3 today and on my DVD the "Indians" episode runs 45:12 but it includes the opening 30 second teaser so that's obviously the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks