What's new

Lots of misc. for sale! GC Component Cables/Wavebirds(2), XBOX Hi-Def pack, (1 Viewer)

Brandy S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
Nintendo Gamecube Component Cable.
*NINTENDO BRANDED*
Enables progressive scan output for HDTV/EDTV.
Like new condition.
Comes with regular Gamecube A/V cable as well.
(You still need to use this for sound)
I will also include the A/C power adapter.
My GC died, and I'm moving on!
$75+shipping for it all

Nintendo Wavebird Wireless Controllers + Recievers
Two available.
Both in good condition and work flawlessly.
$18+shipping EACH

Metroid Prime (The first one on GC)
Disc only.
$5+shipping or free with controller (first come first serve).

Anyone want the ATI/NEC graphics chip from the Gamecube that says "FLIPPER" on it? :)

XBox Hi-Def pack with original RGB cables. Comes with regular XBOX composite cable as well. Like new condition. $10 +shipping

JL Audio 10" Stealthbox for Explorers/Mountaineers/Navajos
Details at JL's website.
Color is grey, and it is in good condition.
$150+shipping

HP Laserjet printer toner cartridge, model C3903A. Brand new, taken out of bag only to see what model # it is.
$38+shipping

Dual XDM6820 Car CD Player faceplate. Was in my GF's car when she wrecked it and I grabbed it at the tow site. Car was deemed totalled and so now I am stuck with the face. $8 +shipping (includes plastic hard case it originally came with)

(2) 128MB Sticks of PC100 SDRAM $15+shipping each, or $30 shipped for both.
(1) 64MB Stick of PC100 SDRAM $5+shipping or free if you order both sticks above.

Plain old PCI modem. Conexant chip. $5+shipping.

ATI Radeon Rage6 32MB Video Card w/ TV Out. $15+shipping.

Intel Celeron 500MHz PPGA Processor SL3FY Malay.
$10+shipping

I will be parting out my 1993 Honda Accord EX in the next few weeks.
The engine gave up after 218k miles and I decided to part it out instead of junking it. Email me with what you need and we will figure out a fair price for it from there. It has a DC Sports Full Exhaust, DC Headers, and an AEM Cold Air Intake (all approx. 2 years old).

I can take pics of any of this stuff if anyone wants them. Email me at:
[email protected]

Roy C.

Second Unit
I'll take this, if you still have it, as long as it's the Microsoft original with component connections...

"XBox Hi-Def pack with original RGB cables. Comes with regular XBOX composite cable as well. Like new condition. $10 +shipping"

PayPal??

LMK,
Roy C.

Brandy S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
I edited my profile to include my location.
I know it's a hassle, but I don't have PayPal anymore.
I took two big losses from Ebay, and PayPal didn't make good on their guarantee even though I met all of their requirements, so I ended my service with them.
The XBox cable is the original XBox branded one with the component connections, L/R audio out and optical out.
It comes with the original R/G/B cables, but not the stereo ones(regular RCA cables will work, of course).

Roy C.

Second Unit
Okay. What are my payment options? Also, I'm confused; you said:

"The XBox cable is the original XBox branded one with the component connections, L/R audio out and optical out".

Then you said:

"It comes with the original R/G/B cables, but not the stereo ones(regular RCA cables will work, of course)".

I know I can use other cables, but want to understand clearly what I might be buying...

TIA,
Roy C.

Brandy S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
Roy-
You will get the HD pack that plugs into the XBox (via their proprietary connector). There are component outputs, stereo RCA outputs and an optical output on the pack. You will get the R/G/B (RCA style) cables that came with the HD pack. (I guess you would call them XBox style cables, but they are just regular RGB cables in a fancy jacket.) I have no idea what happened to the stereo RCA's, so I'm not including them. So the main box and the RGB cables is what you will get.
You will also get the cable that came standard with the XBox with the regular composite connections (red, white and yellow).
As far as payment options, I always preferred Postal money orders. Cash is too risky and untraceable, and checks take too long to clear!
Thanks-B

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks