What's new

LOTS OF DVD's for Trade / Sale... Box Sets, Singles, etc. (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
All of the following DVD's are in brand new, retail shelf condition, If you expect to trade with me - I'd expect the same from those in return!

Many of the following discs have never even been removed from their case or played, i.e. Pink Panther Collection, etc.

I am willing to TRADE ANY & ALL of the following DVD's listed below, or sell based on the prices listed next to each title. Prices INCLUDE Shipping!

If you scroll down to the bottom of the thread, you will notice a bargain price for EVERYTHING. I would prefer to sell as one lot.

My want list is close to 35 pages long, I am not listing any specific titles so if you have any DVD's that you are willing to trade... either list them, make offers or post a link so I can browse through and see if there's any titles of interest.

TRADE / SALE LIST:

- The Pink Panther Film Collection: 6 Disc Box Set - $41.00 U.S.

- Wayne's World 1 & 2: The Complete Epic Box Set (Sealed) - $16.00 U.S.

- The Others: Dimension Collector's Series 2 Disc Set (bilingual cover) - $14.00 U.S.

- Piranha: 25th Anniversary Special Edition - $10.50 U.S.

- Gremlins / Gremlins 2: Special Edition (R3 NTSC, R1 Packaging) - $15.00 U.S.

- Platoon: Special Edition - $13.00 U.S.

- Dr. Seuss Animated Classics: The Cat In The Hat (1971) - $9.00 U.S.

- Dr. Seuss Animated Classics: The Lorax / Pontoffel Pock & His Magic Piano (1972) - $9.00 U.S.

- Dr. Seuss Animated Classics: Green Eggs And Ham / The Sneetches / The Zax (1973) - $9.00 U.S.

- Dr. Seuss Animated Classics: The Grinch Grinches The Cat In The Hat / The Hoober-Bloob Highway (1975) - $9.00 U.S.

- Dr. Seuss Animated Classics: Halloween Is Grinch Night (1977) - $9.00 U.S.

[Will Sell *ALL* Dr. Seuss Animated Classics for $35 U.S.]

WILL SELL EVERYTHING - (19 DISCS) - PLUS A BRAND NEW & SEALED BONUS SPECTRUM DVD TRAILER SAMPLER... FOR $115 U.S. * SHIPPING INCLUDED!!!

:)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member

UPDATED PRICES:

The Pink Panther Film Collection - $35 U.S.

Wayne's World The Complete Epic Box Set - $16 U.S.

The Others: Dimension Collector's Series - $14 U.S.

Piranha: 25th Anniversary Special Edition - $10 U.S.

Platoon: Special Edition - $13 U.S.

ALL 5 Dr. Seuss Animated Classics - $35 U.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks