What's new

Lots of Anchor Bay news at AICN (re: Halloween 6, Orson Welles, John Carpenter, etc.) (1 Viewer)

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
Horrordvds.com has already shot down the "scoop" on Escape From L.A. and N.Y. I'm a long time reader of AICN, and while their scoops on current and in production films on usually on target (and amended appropriately if it is found out they are not), their DVD news is not as reliable. Though I'm really hoping the news about a "darker" Beatty overseen Director's Cut of Dick Tracy coming to DVD is true.
It should also be noted that AICN is kind of in a slump right now, and seems less picky about what it will allow to be published.
[Edited last by Nick Graham on October 23, 2001 at 12:57 AM]

Anthony Thorne

Supporting Actor
If a DVD news site printed this sort of crap without factual backup, the online community would pillory them mercilessly. (Then again, maybe that's what happened with the hasty 'WTC-is-being-removed-from-EFNY' rumour posted at DVD File).
This seems to be the second bogus John Carpenter EFNY rumour in a few days. I think some idiot somewhere has way too much time on his hands.

Users who are viewing this thread