What's new

LOTR trailer on RH2, just AWESOME!!! (1 Viewer)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Man, thanks for the person that showed us how to get to LOTR trailer, well, 5.1 was great and subs were kicking real a**. Just a good trailer I might do this on Christmas Eve.

Jon Mercer

Second Unit
Up till now the only commericals I have seen are for Burger King so that trailer was PERFECT.
I loved Gandolf's line "You shall not pass" cool
Hopefully the wife and I can swing babysitting for next weekend and see the movie.;)

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
It is on the scene selection menu. Two of the tabs only have two chapters. The third chapter spot has what looks like a card. If you select that item you get one of the trailers.

Kenneth

Don't forget there are two trailers on the disc--the one that begins with the overhead shot of the Anduin; the other with Gandalf riding a cart into Hobbiton. And they do look and sound great.

BL

James D S

Screenwriter
I enjoyed the first trailer, but the second trailer blew me away. Great stuff.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait....

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The thing that blew me away was how well the imagery on the first trailer blended with the music near the end of the trailer. Both trailers are excellent and I truly hope Ron's review is right about this film because I would love for all 3 films to get all the love and attention they need.

Can't wait to see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks