What's new

LOTR: FotR Preordering @ Best Buy.com (1 Viewer)

Todd Schnell

Second Unit
Same here Carlo & David. :frowning:
I am wondering just how up to date is the BB web site regarding your order pending/shipped info?
The reason being I didn't get a confirmation order e-mail until 2 days after placing my order.
Is it possible to get an e-mail stating your order was shipped 2 days ago or so?
Todd

MichaelG

Second Unit
mine is still "In Process"

but the new price did show up in the order status
$17.64 is my new total.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Yeah baby, SHIPPED AS OF TODAY!!!

Woohoo! All I wanted was to make sure I had it by next weekend, and it looks like that's going to happen!

Peter Loan

Second Unit
Well mine hasn't shipped yet. Anyone know if they ship USPS or UPS? I should get mine when Two Towers hits the theaters possibly.

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
Well, I checked my status "on order" which promted me to call and check. They said it's in process right now. I then mentioned there were several people I know (htf) who had been notified of shipping last week. He said they were shipped in the order the orders were placed. Well, I ordered back in April. I told the guy there were folks who ordered last week and the orders were shipped already.

Pisses me off, stating a FIFO system for orders but it doesn't seem that is true. I'm still waiting for my order to flip to sent... They better get it out today!

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
For anyone that had theirs ship out on Wednesday, have you received it today? Mine was shipped Wed, and I am hoping to get it tonight for a movie night with friends.

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
Yup, mine was shipped Wednesday and just checked the mail and NOTHING! Guess I'll need to wait till Monday.

Peter Loan

Second Unit
Mine is now "on order". Looks like I'll have to buy a copy then return the one they ship at a later date. Oh well, the $10 coupon does make it worthwhile.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Prolly at midnight of the start of this week, since its release week. I think free shipping is gone, too. :frowning:

MichaelG

Second Unit
Mine shipped Saturday, so hopefully I get it Wednesday. I can wait until then, probably won't have time tomorrow night to watch anyway, busy work week.

TimG

Second Unit
Well, mine switched to "On Order" also. I ordered on the 28th. :angry: They also charged me shipping, which they didn't initally. Now I remember why I quit ordering online. :thumbsdown: Well hopefully it will arrive before this coming weekend anyway.
TimG

DavidBL

Stunt Coordinator
One interesting note on my order relating to the price drop-- I was charged $1.00 tax on my initial $19.99 order (the tax rate in ID is 5%), but when the price dropped to $15.99 the tax stayed at $1.00 and did not drop accordingly to $0.80.

I'm not sure I'm going to chase down BB for a refund on 20 cents, but it does point out an interesting bug in their system that I may alert them to.

Did anybody else's tax amout change when the price drop hit?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks