LOTR:FOTR fans, go out and find a copy of Cinefex

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Lance Nichols, May 8, 2002.

1. Lance Nichols

Lance Nichols Supporting Actor

The current copy of cinefex (Issue #89) has a wonderful, fascinating look at the filming of Fellowship. It takes most of the magazine, and offers some deep insight into the filming of Peter Jackson's masterpiece. Some of the scenes I had though had to have been digitally done, weren't, and others that I thought were at the most digitally composited, were nearly all rendered. The vast scale of some of the miniature sets beggared my mind.
    The website can be seen here, but i have not seen what they have displayed there yet.
    As an aside, does anyone else look forward to this gem of a publication?
    Edited the edit for spelling, content

2. Sam Davatchi

Sam Davatchi Producer

Home Theater Software?

Anyway, I got this few weeks ago, maybe a month ago and it's as always great and professional.

3. Lance Nichols

Lance Nichols Supporting Actor

Yeah, I debated with myself on where to place this. First I thought, Movies, then I thought afterhours, then decided on Software, as it focuses on the content creation, both traditionally and digitally. So it is "software" of a sort. Maybe we need a "Content" section LOL

My local Chapters is a little slow getting these in at times it seems. Thinking of subscribing, am I.

Mods, please feel free to move to a more appropriate forum.

4. Chuck Mayer

Chuck Mayer Lead Actor

Chuck Mayer
    Bought it week of release. Cinefex is a great magazine...great pictures and insight.

Take care,

Chuck