What's new

LOTR:FOTR fans, go out and find a copy of Cinefex (1 Viewer)

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
The current copy of cinefex (Issue #89) has a wonderful, fascinating look at the filming of Fellowship. It takes most of the magazine, and offers some deep insight into the filming of Peter Jackson's masterpiece. Some of the scenes I had though had to have been digitally done, weren't, and others that I thought were at the most digitally composited, were nearly all rendered. The vast scale of some of the miniature sets beggared my mind.
The website can be seen here, but i have not seen what they have displayed there yet.
As an aside, does anyone else look forward to this gem of a publication?
Edited the edit for spelling, content

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Home Theater Software?

Anyway, I got this few weeks ago, maybe a month ago and it's as always great and professional.

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I debated with myself on where to place this. First I thought, Movies, then I thought afterhours, then decided on Software, as it focuses on the content creation, both traditionally and digitally. So it is "software" of a sort. Maybe we need a "Content" section LOL

My local Chapters is a little slow getting these in at times it seems. Thinking of subscribing, am I.

Mods, please feel free to move to a more appropriate forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks