What's new

LOTR: FOTR (2 Disc Set) Pre-Order Deals (1 Viewer)

Marvin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Marvin
Deepdiscountdvd.com has it for $17.89 shipped.
I knew it! They always try to beat buy.com by a dime. If buy.com raises their pre-order price, or ends the free shipping offer, look for DDD to up their price as well.

(I just ordered it from them, just to be safe.)

Mike~C

Auditioning
plus if you read the fine print you get a certificate for free movie on dvd from a choice of 4 or 5 movies, not the greatest bet free and they also did this for Harry Potter.

Mike~C

Auditioning
COSTCO.***

Pre-order your Harry Potter DVD and receive a free DVD!

Here's How It Works:

Pre-order your Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone DVD and receive a certificate good for a complimentary DVD of one of the following Warner Home Video titles: Little Princess, Secret Garden, Quest for Camelot, King and I or Free Willy.

Your certificate will be mailed with your Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone DVD. The certificate is redeemable only at Costco Wholesale warehouse locations in the United States. Certificate is not redeemable at Costco.com. Certificate is valid from May 28, 2002 - July 28, 2002. Limit one per member

Mike~C

Auditioning
once again if you goto the website it lists the widescreen version... thank you Sara

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks