Lost my manual, how do I input letters and numbers into my 5 disc changer?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Inspector Hammer!, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    I have a Sony DVP-C660 5 disc changer and I know that you can input charactors into the players memory to be displayed when you go into the Disc Explorer so that when I pop in let's say Die Hard, the film's title will appear next to it in the rotation. But how do I do this?
    I tried everything, but all I could do was input the different genres like Action, Comedy, Horror, Sci-fi etc...
    But I can't figure out how to bring up the players "keyboard" to input letters and numbers. Their is nothing on the remote or on the players face that will do it and I know that the player has this capability.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    I hope my question was clear enough. [​IMG] Simpler version: how do I type the name of the movie into the player? Someone here must have a Sony 5 dvd changer that can do this, all I need are the instructions as stated in your owner's manual. I don't think it even necessarily has to be that exact model # as long as it's a Sony 5 disc changer, the instructions shold work for my model # as well.
    Thanks.