What's new

Lost in Space (1965) Unaired Pilot (1 Viewer)

mark27b

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Pledger
The remake Blu-ray has an exclusive, newly colorized, unaired pilot episode of the original 1965 series

• “No Place to Hide” – Colorized Unaired Pilot Episode from the Original 1965 Series (Blu-ray Exclusive)

Blimpoy06

Screenwriter
Real Name
Darin
Question, you’re talking about the Blu-Ray of The Netflix series being offered on Amazon correct?
I'm referring to the bonus on the Netflix series blu ray, the colorized "No Place To Hide" pilot from the 60's series. The 1960's Lost In Space was recently released in a wide screen presentation on DVD. I was curious if this would be colorized and wide screen, or just colorized in the original aspect ratio.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
I'm guessing it's going to be the former--colorized and widescreen. I don't know for sure. Bill Mumy sure seemed excited by this release on his Facebook page today, but he didn't specify what's included.

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Can help but wonder if on the future Season 2 Blu-ray, they will offer a colorized full Season 1 of the classic series.

That would be far to much of an undertaking as a special bonus feature. As a separate release, I could see it, but not tacked on - for free - to the new series.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks