What's new

Lost Documentaries of DVD (The Crow, Dogma...) (1 Viewer)

Rob M

Grip
Just wondering if we'll ever see the Dogma documentary that was taken off the DVD before the release, or that rumored 90 minuted documentary on The Crow that was to possibly be released with the Canadian version?
These are some of my favorite movies, and while the Dogma DVD is still excellent, I certainly find the lack of any Alex Proyas input on The Crow as somewhat of a letdown.
Anyone else like to see these released someday besides me?
Rob

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
The documentary on the restoration of "Touch Of Evil" that got pulled by Universal is highest on my most wanted list of what I'd like to see restored in a future edition since without it, I think people are generally left clueless in understanding the significance of what was done on that film. And I would also hope that someday the "Jaws" documentary from the LD is restored in full and not presented in the awful truncated version on the current DVD.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
"Judge Not: In Defense Of Dogma" will supposedly be included on View Askew's "Vulgar" DVD. "Vulgar" will soon see a limited theatrical release through Lion's Gate Films. I believe I heard that Lion's Gate bought TriMark Home Entertainment, so that's probably the company that will handle the DVD release. I doubt that "Crow" documentary will ever see the light of day. The rumors of Alliance releasing a superior Canadian edition were nothing more than wishful thinking, as Buena Vista now prohibits them from additing features to their DVD's that aren't on their American counterparts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks