"LOST" (2005) Dean Cain (1 Viewer)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
No....not the TV show.;)

One of my best friends Darren Lemke, wrote and directed his first film LOST, which was released this past Tuesday on DVD.

It's a mystery suspense thriller starring Dean Cain as Jeremy Stanton, a businessman who gets lost in the Nevada desert and ends up in a game of cat and mouse with an unseen menace.

I thought it was a very good film, considering it was made for about $500,000. The film also co-stars Justin Henry of Kramer vs. Kramer fan and perennial bad guy Danny Trejo.

It also got some great reviews, like this one from the Los Angeles Times:

http://www.calendarlive.com/movies/r...,5976463.story

The website for the film which contains more info is www.lost-themovie.com

The DVD is from Ardustry Home Entertainment and is DD5.1 and Anamorphically enhanced 16x9. It looks and sounds very good.

For a first time director, I thought Darren did a terrific job. The film is well written, well directed suspensful little film with what is probably Dean Cain's best performance.

Check it out.;)

James Edward

Supporting Actor
I'm going to bump this up- I saw this movie last night, and it was GREAT entertainment. The layers of the story just kept on coming. An easy recommendation; it also boasts an excellent video transfer for such a low budget film( I had no idea of it's cost until your post, Tino).

This film was tight- 85 minutes of pure entertainment.

This makes for 3 movies I've seen recently that were short by today's standards, but fabulous. The other two being A History of Violence, and Good Night, and Good Luck.

Rent 'Lost'(not the TV show). Great entertainment.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Glad to hear that you liked it James.

So often great little films like LOST fall through the cracks and is missed by the masses. Hopefully this isn't one of those instances.

Btw, Darren is in Europe where LOST is entered in a few film festivals in England and Milan. Hope it does well.:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks