What's new

Los Angeles residents possible Disney video survey.... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I found this at Disney.com
"Disneyvideos.com will soon be conducting research about its web site in the Los Angeles area. If you live in the Los Angeles area and are interested in participating in this study, please take a moment to pre-qualify by filling in the form below and pressing the "Do I Qualify?" button. Space is limited, so act now!"
Maybe this is a good way to let our feelings be known. Too bad I don't live in LA.
Here is the link to the website:
http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/survey/index.html

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
I saw this too, and was interested, but I'm on the opposite coast. It kind of sounds like it might just be about the website, but even still the lack of information about aspect ratios on upcoming releases would be fair game and certainly the issue of widescreen would come up, I think. Hopefully, some of our left coast members will be able to participate.

Paul-Gunther

Stunt Coordinator
I qualified, but the next question it asks you is your phone number so that they can call you, and I'm not going down that road.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Paul, is it that big a deal to take a phone survey? If they call you can make a big deal about OAR and help further the cause. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks