What's new

Los Angeles Meet begins to take shape... (1 Viewer)

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
I'm not saying too much now as far as participants but be prepared to take a week off in July. If you've been saving up vacation time from work, this would be the time to take it! Don't have the specific week yet. Still finalizing plans...

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the 411 David (and for all of your hard work)! I couldn't make the last few local meets and look forward to seeing everyone again!

Take care,
Carlo

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Looking forward to it, Dave! You're The Man when it comes to Socal meets. :) Heck, even the stuff you brought to John's house was a treat :)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Count myself in as well. Not sure I can do an entire week, but I'll attend as much as I can. Thanks David!

Peace Out~:D

Ning Wong

Stunt Coordinator
I'll do my best to be there.

I was at the last one, and I was pretty shy, but you all seemed very cool! :)

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Hi Brian,

The details are still coming in so it's still a little too early to say what and who will be involved. I can tell you that Widescreen Review would love to have us again and we'll see some GREAT demos there and also do the wine tasting event at the vinyeards again. It was so much fun last time that we want to do it again. We also have possibilities with Paramount and I have not heard back from Fox yet. I am working on some new surprises this year and hope to again make this an educational meet. I think we're still looking at July.
More to come...

Thomas J. Coyle III

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Dave
I have just about completed a portable audio spectrum real time analyzer. I have both a Behringer Ultra Curve Pro hardware RTA and a True RTA software RTA running on a micro AT computer complete with a 15 in TFT display. I am presently using a Behringer ECM 8000 mic and a Behringer SHARK amplifier to work with the SB Live card in the computer. Maybe we could demo how to use an RTA to equalize speakers, especially subwoofers. I presently have a Behringer BFD available for a subwoofer equalization demo.
Regards,
TCIII

Thomas J. Coyle III

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Dave
I plan to retire out to Temecula in a couple of years and would like to get into offering budget sound/video upgrades and improvements for HT people in that area. I have been on one of the wine tours and really loved it. I did not know until recently that WS Review was located out there. I plan to check them out the next time I am in Temecula. I would like to participate in a trip to WS Review whenever the next trip is scheduled.
Regards,
TCIII

Bill Cowmeadow

Second Unit
Now that I live out in this neck of the woods, I'd love to be involved for a couple of days. Never got anything together for a meet in Kansas :)

Please add my name to the list.

Bill

Brian-W

Screenwriter
Maybe I'll have one of the Japanese Sony Blu-Ray machines...thinking of buying one, could be fun to play with at a get together

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
You got that right, Brian! I won't even care if you don't have Showgirls on it. :)

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
Tony, if you boys can't get enough participation in little 'ol Los Angeles, you can just charter a bus to Austin and have some real fun! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks