What's new

Los Angeles Area Members Meetup (1 Viewer)

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
If you're just going to be in town that weekend Gregg, perhaps we could do something impromptu? It wasn't anything fancy, we just had lunch and a good chat then we hit Fry's for some Blu rays and Toslink cables :)

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
Looks like we will have another gathering this Saturday since Ace Calibration expert Gregg Loewen will be in town!To keep things simple we'll keep the place the same.The time will be Saturday October 19 at 5pm for an early dinner, Fuddruckers on San Fernando in Downtown Burbank.

Rob_Ray

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rob Ray
Moe Dickstein said:
Looks like we will have another gathering this Saturday since Ace Calibration expert Gregg Loewen will be in town!To keep things simple we'll keep the place the same.The time will be Saturday October 19 at 5pm for an early dinner, Fuddruckers on San Fernando in Downtown Burbank.
I can't make this one, but I wish I could so we could *really* chat about you-know-know-know-know-what! Have fun and let me know when the next one is.

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
I think for sure we'll do another regular one in January like we talked about, but when people are coming to town special, it's fun to do one impromptu style!

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
Yikes. I've just been commandeered to work tonight so I am not going to be able to make dinner. I had heard that Jon M was planning to go and Gregg, not sure who else had planned to attend but I leave it to you gentlemen to determine your plans. Drats :(

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
I say we find a time that works for everybody or let it go. Doesn't seem right without the guy who put it all together!

Kevin EK

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
And I just discovered this thread... I was unavailable this day due to spending it working on a show at Blue Cloud Ranch. Hopefully I can make the next iteration.

Rob_Ray

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rob Ray
Saturday the 25th is open for me, or anything from Sunday Feb. 9th forward. Finally, Moe will be able to freely discuss that new release from Criterion.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks