What's new

Los Angeles Area Members Meetup (2 Viewers)

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
Great! I hope that when we get a little closer maybe Ron will let us post something in the Blu section because I think a lot of LA people who would like to come don't check here unfortunately!

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
Yes, Fuddruckers in Burbank. 1pm Sunday. The address is:221 N San Fernando Blvd, Burbank, CA 91501It's easy access off the 5 and there is free parking around especially there is a parking structure on Orange Grove that's free as well

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
Sure thing, we'll always have them posted in this sub forum. This will be the first attempt so we'll see how well attended it is and how often people want to do it

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
ElectronicTonic said:
I will not be able to make it this time, but please keep me posted on future meets.
What?? You're passing on coming to Burbank on a day when it's supposed to be 98 degrees?? :D

I'll be there, even though it means not seeing my favorite actress (Jessica Lange) signing her new book at Barnes & Noble at The Grove. If I'm morose, you'll understand why. ;)

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
LOL. Seriously, I'm not much for waiting in line for a couple of hours in a bookstore, even for my favorite actress.

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
Todays the day! Be great if whoever is coming could leave a note so we know who to expect. I'm going to plan to get there a little early to try to get a table together. Will be good to see everyone!

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
Great, I'm here at a table for 8 in the upper level right by the San Fernando Road door. Thank goodness they have free wi-fi ;)

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
We all had a great time, and the plan is to do it again in January - I hope some more of you can join us then!

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
did you guys get together ?
If the Week end of Oct 19-20 i would be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks