What's new

Los Angeles Area HTF Members Invited To Fox Screening (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
MillersCrossing.png
"If you want me to keep my mouth shut, it's gonna cost you some dough. I figure a thousand bucks is reasonable, so I want two." -- Tom Reagan (Gabriel Byrne)

A very special invite has been given to HTF Members who live in the Los Angeles area to attend a screening of Millers Crossing on the evening of Tuesday May 7th at 7pm.​
The location is kept secret, but we can tell you it's at a very notable location in a private screening room.​
HTF members are encouraged to bring family and friends to this event. There is a total of 30 slots available. All we ask is that if you commit to the event, please be certain you can attend. When you cancel, you may be taking away a space that could have gone to someone else.​
Here is how you can attend....
1. Send a private message to Ronald Epstein. You will find the private message link below my name on the upper corner of this post​
2. Please send me the names of all the individuals attending in your party as they appear on their drivers license. There will be a security check.​
You can always see how many slots are remaining by checking back on the number below!​
SEATS AVAILABLE​

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Hey how come they never do these on the East coast...........just kidding...just kidding. :)I'll be in LA in early September so hopefully there will be another screening then.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I so want to go to this -- it's one of my favorites and my wife has still never seen it -- but can't do it that night. Dangit!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Hi Ron, you'll probably be hearing from me again soon :D . We enjoyed the Fight Club screening and just need to check our work schedules tomorrow to make sure nothing is going on for the 7th.

Thanks again to HTF for providing access to these screenings!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Carlo,

Let me know. Happy to make the arrangements.

Have never seen this film. Now I am thinking of picking it up on Blu.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Will do Ron, I should know in the next day or two. This is, I think, the only Coen Brothers film I have not seen, and I haven't been disappointed by their output yet. It gets a 7.9 on IMDB which is a pretty good indicator.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks