What's new

lord of the rings trailer on a dvd (1 Viewer)

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
hi. i remember a while back there was supposed to be a lord of the rings trailer on a new line disc. i can't remember what that disc was tho. can someone please help ?

Mark McLeod

Second Unit
The first teaser can be found on Little Nicky and apparently the 2nd and 3rd trailers can be found on Rush Hour 2 which streets 12/11

M.

Tom Oh

Second Unit
I just got RH2 DVD and found 2 trailers for LOTR which is hidden but not too hard to find. Trialers are in 5.1 and anamorphic! They look gorgeous.

Here's how to find them:

Go to the scene selection which is made to look like a slot machine. Search around until you find a Dragon or a 7. They will lead you to the trailers. Enjoy!

Mark McLeod

Second Unit
Sam,

I don't have the disc but the trailers on the Rush Hour 2 are the second and third theatrical trailers which would be the ones specficially about the Fellowship of the Ring. The Little Nicky includes the first theatrical trailer (One Ring) which mentions all three films.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Trace Downing

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trace Downing
My friend just got the special LOTR DVD player from JVC. He says the included disc has all the trailers from Theaters, TV, and Internet. Pretty much all the rest are making of docs.

I can't wait till he's done so I can borrow it!!!

Gruson

Second Unit
Where the hell is the trailer on the Little Nicky DVD?

I cannot find it! What an annoying menu too!

Heinz W

Second Unit
Gruson, on the menu screen where Sandler is sitting on a bench or something move the arrow keys around until a halo appears over his head. Hit enter and voila!

I believe this correct; it's been months since I rented that disc so if anyone else can correct/elaborate please do so.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Just finished watching the 2 LOTR trailers from RH2.

One word - WOW! Beautiful imagery with major LFE happening!

One week to go!

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Holy sh--!!!
The image and sound quality on just the trailers is outf---ing standing! 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen video in Dolby Digital 5.1!
I pray to the DVD gods that these pristine qualities make it to the final cut of the DVD!:D :eek: I have no doubt that these will be Infinifilm's best DVDs ever!
I've got both trailers playing right now on memory repeat!!!
This is going to be one movie that I'll see multiple times!
Troy
I need a cigarette after watching these and I don't even smoke!

Ed St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Can we get someone, you know who you are, to check this trailer out for us?

EE or any other artifacts?

Caught a widescreen trailer on the Blow VHS my sister rented. It even looks and sounds fantastic. With a rich low end adding tons of mood thoughout. It looked a slightly less clean than that of the Planet of the Apes DVD!

And I am not on drugs. At least, not at the moment.

This could be one glorious transfer!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks