What's new

Lord of The Rings Return of The King Deals (1 Viewer)

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
Bestbuy online has lowered their price from $27.99 to $22.99 and you get a $5 digital coupon. The one thing about these coupons is you could only use them online. I had $15 in coupons so I got it for $10 plus they will give me a $5 coupon. SWEET
Coconuts has some rebate deal as well

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
That option isn't available until the release date.
Where the coupon probably won't be offered. :thumbsdown:

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Aaron: Barnes and Noble, of all places, has a $10 off $50 coupon, BNOFFER. It works a little funny though. I entered it and got $5 off. Now I look at my order status and, in one place, another $5 has been taken off for a total of $10 off, but in another place it says I only have $5 off. I don't which I'm actually going to get. Either way, with $5 or $10 off, this seems to be the cheapest when you figure in shipping (which is free if you chose Standard shipping).

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
Bestbuy.com lists the gifset for $49.99.

Again, with the $5 digital coupon this will probably be the way to go. I'm not going to wait for shipping, so I'll stop by Best Buy Tuesday and buy it in store (sans $5 coupon, though).

mike.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
Ooops! now its off to Fry's @ $21.00

BB- ROTK:EE is $23! sweet.

WAS going to go to COSTCO-@$25....

Marc Bax

Second Unit
The digital coupons can be applied to in-store pickup orders but it is true that you cannot select in-store pickup on pre-orders. Also be warned that Best Buy has taken to shipping small orders in wimpy padded envelopes. My Seinfeld season 3 arrived all beat up. When I went to the store to exchange it they rolled their eyes and acted like I was some sort of jerk for wanting one in good shape. They then credited my card the $29.99 and tried to charge me $41.99 (the current price) for the set. After a bit of yelling and theatrics I made them actually match Wal-Mart's price from the week before ($27.99), lol. You'd think you could just swap DVD's instead of all the drama but Best Buys policy is a bit absurd. I'd advise against purchasing any cardboard case DVD through their website if you care about the packaging.

David Dennison

Second Unit
How do you get the $5 Best Buy digital coupon? It did not come up when I tried to order online so I canceled my order. I need to order 2 copies of ROTK EE. Can I get a $5 coupon for each?

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
David: It's probably too late now, but Best Buy does not e-mail your coupon until after your order has shipped. It does not show up on your order, or anywhere, I believe. At least it didn't the last time I took advantage of such an offer.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Hope I get my coupon soon (and the ROTK I ordered).

I want to use the coupon toward King Arthur while it's on sale.

James D

Second Unit
Sears has the EE for $19.99 this week. Check your mail and your newspapers for the Sears sales flyer. There is usually a $5 off of $20 coupon in the flyer.:)

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Nice tip, James. That's a sweet deal

My ROTK showed up in the mail yesterday. Still awaiting my digital coupon. I could price match "King Arthur" at DDD, but I'd much rather get the better price at BB with my coupon.

Oh, the waiting.

SarahG

Second Unit

I saw that too. I've been subscribing to emails from them and followed a link about their dig cameras on sale, ended up of course perusing their DVDs on sale etc. Good buy, I think, on the EE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yacubjkc
Recent bookmarks